The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- "Account" means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- "Device" means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cell phone or a digital tablet.
- "Personal Data" means information that relates to, describes, or identifies You. This could include your name, date of birth, or email.
- "Service Provider" means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- "You" means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
Information You Provide to Us
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Profile information, such as full name, username and avatar, date of birth, gender, email, mailing address, telephone number, credit card information, or billing name and billing address.
- Social network ID’s, such as Facebook ID, Instagram ID, YouTube ID, TikTok ID.
- Personal data of other persons that you provide to Us through Our referral program.
- Other information that you enter, post, send, or submit to our Service (photos and videos, account settings, account passwords, third-party-service username and password used to sign in to the Service or information contained in the communications that you send to us by email, mail, or in any other form).
- Device data: information about the device you use, such as device type, model and manufacturer, device operating system brand and model, device hard disk drive, operating system version, and information regarding the location of your device.
- Usage data: information about your use of the Service, including patterns, time, and date of your use of the Service.
- Analytics data: general information about traffic and usage trends for the Service.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, via Service, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, for payment processing, to contact You.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Personal Data for other purposes only with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit), for internal analysis purposes. This data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when it is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
We store and process information in the United States. We, our affiliates, or service providers can maintain facilities in any other country. The information collected about You could be transferred and processed in any of these facilities. Laws governing data collection and transfer may differ from U.S. law in the European Union and other countries. You agree to the transfer of Personal Data to any country in which we, our affiliates, or service providers maintain facilities.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Our Subsidiaries and business transactions
We may share Your Personal Data with service providers when they need access to your personal data to perform services for us, such as monitoring and analyzing Service, web hosting, debugging services, payment processing, email and productivity services, survey providers, and customer service providers.
We may share Your Personal Data with advertisers, if general information can help them better understand our users. We do not share information that identifies who you are (such as name or email address). We may provide general information, such as that an ad was seen by a man between the ages of 22 and 29 who lives in Hanoi and likes fashion. This information allows us to optimize our advertising efforts, and advertisers are prohibited from using this information for any other purpose.
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Detailed Information on the Processing of Your Personal Data
Disclosure of Anonymous Information
We may disclose anonymous information to any third party without notification. Anonymous information means information which does not allow the identification of an individual user, such as aggregated, anonymized, or de-identified information about the use of our services. Such information does not constitute personal data.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We have put in place security measures to protect your personal data from misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We maintain appropriate administrative, technical, and physical safeguards. This includes firewalls, password protection, and other authentication controls. In addition, browsing mode for the Service is protected by encryption technology. However, security on the internet can never be 100% guaranteed. We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to protect your personal data.
YOUR RIGHTS TO PERSONAL DATA
You have the following rights to your personal data:
- The right to know what data we have about you. To exercise this right, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The right to correct, delete, or update your personal data. You can access and modify your personal data through your account or the settings section of the Service. If you need assistance, please contact us at email@example.com. Please note that sometimes we may not be able to modify or delete certain information. For example, we are required by law to keep certain information for a defined period.
- The right to opt out of receiving electronic marketing communications from us. We may periodically send you emails and messages promoting the use of the Service. You can opt out (unsubscribe) of receiving these messages by following the instructions included in each email or message. If you have any additional questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PERSONAL DATA OF CUSTOMERS FROM CALIFORNIA
If you are a California resident, you have specific rights to your personal data:
- You can request that we delete any of your personal data we have collected. But we may not be required to comply with your request if it is necessary for us to maintain your personal information for the reasons provided under California Civil Code Section 1798.105(d).
- You have the right to request in writing a list of:
(a) the categories of personal data we have collected in the preceding 12 months;
(b) the categories of sources from which your personal data is collected;
(c) the business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal data;
(d) the categories of third parties with whom we shared your personal data in the preceding 12 months; and
(e) the specific pieces of personal data we have collected about you during the preceding 12 months.
- You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of the rights described in this section. We will not discriminate against you for exercising your right to know what data we have about you or the right to delete your personal data.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Only you may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal data. To verify your identity, we may ask you to verify the personal data we already have on file for you. We may ask you to provide your name, email address, and certain other pieces of identifying information.
We do not sell your personal information to facilitate or enable third parties to advertise to you. We do not sell the personal data of minors under 16 years of age.
PERSONAL DATA OF CUSTOMERS FROM EU
Under applicable EU regulation, you have the following rights in respect of your personal information:
- to obtain a copy of your personal information together with information about how and on what basis that personal information is processed;
- to rectify inaccurate personal information;
- to erase your personal information in limited circumstances where (a) you believe that it is no longer necessary for us to hold your personal information; (b) we are processing your personal information on the basis of legitimate interests and you object to such processing, and we cannot demonstrate an overriding legitimate ground for the processing; (c) where you have provided your personal information to us with your consent and you wish to withdraw your consent and there is no other ground under which we can process your personal information; and (d) where you believe the personal information we hold about you is being unlawfully processed by us;
- to restrict processing of your personal information where: (a) the accuracy of the personal information is contested; (b) the processing is unlawful but you object to the erasure of the personal information; (c) we no longer require the personal information for the purposes for which it was collected, but it is required for the establishment, exercise or defense of a legal claim or (d) you have objected to us processing your personal information based on our legitimate interests and we are considering your objection;
- to object to decisions which are based solely on automated processing or profiling;
- where you have provided your personal information to us with your consent, to ask us for a copy of this data in a structured, machine-readable format and to ask us to share (port) this data to another data controller; or
- to obtain a copy of or access to safeguards under which your personal information is transferred outside of the EEA.
- In addition to the above, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority for data protection.
- We will ask you for additional data to confirm your identity and for security purposes, before disclosing data requested to you. We reserve the right to charge a fee where permitted by law. We will decline to process requests that jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or would cause us to take any action that is not permissible under applicable laws. Additionally, as permitted by applicable laws, we will retain where necessary certain personal information for a limited period of time for record-keeping, accounting and fraud prevention purposes.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent's consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.